Re: OS/2 Compiling Help

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 04/04/96

->    I've gotten CircleMUD compiled fine under Linux, and I've been able
->run it...However, I want my BBS users to be able to use CircleMUD, so I
->tried to compile it under OS/2.
->
->    After FTPing everything (nmake, gcc, emx, etc), unzipping,
->running nmake /i..I'm missing header files in emx. <sigh>.
->I'm missing sys/socket.h, netinet.h, arap.h, and another header file
->(which I forget).

You also need to download and install the BSD libraries from the same
site.  You will need to include the SOCKET and BSD libraries when you
compile.

Dave
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
8. Only a fool passes up a business opportunity.
            -- Vung, DS9 Novel #7 - Warchild (p174)
               Note: Non-Canon

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |