Re: small bug?, pl10

From: Tel Janin Aellinsar (icarus@Loomis.Berkshire.NET)
Date: 04/04/96

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, Shinnosuke Nohara wrote:

> I might have just found a really minor bug that may or may not be worth a
> fix. When I accidently typed a ^C and <return>, my screen froze. This is
> on stock code. Anybody confirm?

Hmm, no.  And I usually do ^C by habit whenever I mistype something
badly.  (This happens much too often.  It's even worse when tcsh tries to
correct me.)  Anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.  Might want to check
your telnet client.  If it's something that doesn't actually "do" telnet
the whole way, it might be a bug where it tries to catch SIGINT but dies
somehow in there.  Try ^\ to see if that'll kill it.

Tel Janin Aellinsar                       http://www.crocker.com/~icarus
McCoy Enterprises Corporation          Shayol Ghul Resort and Health Spa
Berserker Dragon, Knights of the Cosmos             icarus@BERKSHIRE.NET