zedit code

From: JONES Paul (s3034162@hardy.ocs.mq.edu.au)
Date: 04/05/96

Heya People,

I was just looking through some code that I pulled from jhu a while back,
and came across a little program called strom's zedit.
Looking through the code, this seems to be a complete zone editor, but I
have not loaded it in yet...

Firstly, I would like to know if anybody has this installed on their muds,
and, if so, are there any known bugs.  Also, does this code do what I think
it does (allow me to create rooms, objects, mobs and zones in a menu driven
format)?  It certainly looks like it does this, but I have never heard
anyone mention this code before.

Also, is this code for version 3, or is it for a previous version of circle?
I am running a version 3 mud, so I won't install it unless it is compatible.

Thanks a lot,

Paul
--
Paul Jones, Spinout, Mehemet