Re: DikuEdit 1.0pl4

From: Ole Gjerde (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 04/07/96

On Sun, 7 Apr 1996, Chris A. Epler wrote:

> Does anyone have a copy of the latest DikuEd?  I've managed to track down
> the site that it's supposed to be on but it's unreachable...
> DikuEd V1.0pl4 is now available via anonymous ftp on:
>   flinux.tu-graz.ac.at in /pub/mud/dikued/

I don't think dikued's been worked on for a long time, and that version
has a bunch of bugs.
I've fixed the ones I could find, and made a couple of cosmetic changes:
* Room description is not indented (looked very messed up before)
* redit works without a argument (redit current room)

And there are no compiler warning with -Wall on both Linux and Solaris/SunOS.
It can be found at:
ftp.winternet.com/pub/users/gjerde/mud/dikued.1.0.pl4.unix-jander.tar.gz

At least it works great for me now.  But I take no responsability for any
damage to any data or computers.

----
Ole Gjerde
Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde
Email: gjerde@plains.nodak.edu, gjerde@winternet.com, jander@fix.bbs.no
Studying Computer Science at North Dakota State University
"Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who it's friends are."
                                                  -- Nem Schlecht