zone code.

From: Ben Leibig (leibig@robin-nvh.bvsd.k12.co.us)
Date: 04/08/96

Ok heres the idea.  I wanna change the zonelist to look like this

This is an example equip command
E 1 8032 2314 4 00 10 2 50
^

First the E is for equip
The next 2 numbers are mob num and obj num for equipping
next  is the load position
next is the MAX number in the world.  If 00 thne that means infinate and dont check
the next is max number in the zone.  Again 00 means dont check
next is number in room
the last is the % chance that this effect will happen.

Has anyone made similer chanegs or if not can anyone tell me where to start
looking and what all i will have to mess with?