Equipment problem

BODE@juncol.juniata.edu
Date: 04/10/96

Ok, this may seem a little strange, but I'm trying to write a function that
(among other things) removes and deletes all of a player's equipment and
inventory.  I looked in handler.c and act.obj.c, and have come up with the
following code:

  /* Remove & delete all objects and equipment */
  /* for (i=0; i < NUM_WEARS; i++)
    if (GET_EQ(ch, i)) extract_obj(unequip_char(ch, i));

  while(ch->carrying) {
    obj = obj->next;
    extract_obj(obj);
  } */

The basis for this code is from the extract_char function, substituting the
extract_obj in for the obj_to_room's that were originally there.  When I
uncomment this code, however, it gives a segmentation fault and gdb doesn't
give me much helpful information.  Any idears?
		Wyatt Bode