Re: your mail

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/10/96

At 09:03 AM 4/9/96 -0700, you wrote:
>On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Marcelo Valle Moreira wrote:
>btw, I made a change to 'load'/'stat' and the object saving routines to
>save the loading immortal's id.  That way, I can prevent lower immortals
>from giving any equip that they loaded to people (eg., I can just check if
>the object/mobile has the same idnum and then refuse selective commands).
>Furthermore, I can find out when immortals are helping players and to what
>degree... :)

I had a problem with builders loading eq for their morts or lother morts, my
solution was to put a 4 tick timer on loaded items below a certain level...
(of course, that means coding it so item timers actually DO something ;)

Brazil - IMP of AddictMUD   tolkien.realms.org 4000  or
                             addict.realms.org 4000  or
                                  206.185.33.2 4000

**** NOTE IP ADDRESS CHANGE ****