Probs compiling build 9+ under Linux

From: Casper Lund (gideon@vip.cybercity.dk)
Date: 04/11/96

I recently upgraded my custom Circle build 8 (which was running under
Linux kernel version 1.2.3) to build 9 (and at the same time i
upgraded to kernel verison 1.2.13)... But now I seem to be missing
three files, "licheck.h", "conf.h" and "sysdep.h" which are needed
when compiling. What are those files... Are they part of the Linux
installation (a part that I in that case is missing) or are they part
of the Circle installation (another part I'm missing then)!!
I'm getting desperate... Thanks in advance!

--
Casper Lund
ncl@mailhost.net