Room, object etc listing code

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/11/96

A while back someone posted some code to list out the rooms, objects etc
very easily.  I believe the command was called rlist, olist etc...I
seemed to have misplaced it however and would like to put it up on Cambot
for everyone...

If someone has an archive of that original message, could they post it
again, or just mail it to me and I'll put it in /pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code?

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
  PGP key fingerprint: 97 06 C2 CF 7A D5 55 17  E4 A6 C3 4F 40 E4 29 87
  Finger this account for latest public key