(no subject)

From: Adam Days (g98s12@oemsunix.onysd.wednet.edu)
Date: 04/14/96

I have the dual wield in my mud and was wondering how to get the damage
messages to say I hit with second attack message when its the second
attack, heres what I mean:

instead of when say going into a fight with peacekeeper it saying:

  The Peackeeper OBLITERATES you with his deadly hit!!
  You OBLITERATE the Peacekeeper with your deadly slash!!
  You OBLITERATE the Peacekeeper with your deadly slash!!

so it says this instead:

  The Peackeeper OBLITERATES you with his deadly hit!!
  You OBLITERATE the Peacekeeper with your deadly slash!!
  You MASSACRE the Peackeeper with the slash from your second weapon!!

Does anyone know how to make it do this (I know the messages are in
fight.c, and I know how to just add new messages, but I want it only to
call this message when it is a second attack and not something like this:

  The Peackeeper OBLITERATES you with his deadly hit!!
  You MASSACRE the Peackeeper with the slash from your second weapon!!
  You OBLITERATE the Peacekeeper with your deadly slash!!

Would it be a call for attacks then a condition that says basically if
the number of attacks is > 1 get the new message?)

P.S. this is a valid question I think so please don't flame me again :)-~

Drizzt Do'Urden
Unholy Lands  <164.116.34.2 4000>