Re: implement levels

From: King of the Pridelands (root@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu)
Date: 04/15/96

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Pedro Saputo wrote:

> What should i do if i want to implement new levels?
> I found the place where are defined it and the names does
 i just need to add in the names and xpoints and then what would
 should happen whit the implementors does the continue being immortals?

	I recently made my MUD have 60 levels.  I hade to wipe the
playerfile afterwards, but I think that you can add code in to auto-imp
your player.  You have to edit in class.c and structs.h, and maybe
constants.c but I can't remeber.

+------------------+-------------------------------+
|        ,..       | Steve Conley                  |
|      //6_6\\     | root@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu   |
|     ./(_Y_)\`    | tanabi@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu |
|     '//`-'\\`    | tanabi@nando.net              |
|     //|||||\\    | sdconley@eos.ncsu.edu         |
| ** _||`   '||_   | Lord Xan the Implementor of   |
|  \/_||,   ,||_\  | VirtualWorldsMUD:             |
|  (!(!!)---(!!)!) | pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 8000   |