Sending Signals to Circle

From: Mark Andrew Crichton (crichton@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: 04/15/96

> And while we're at it, this is the first time I noticed there was a
> signal to unrestrict the game... How do you use it?

This is usually done by a kill -<num of sig to send> pid
OR kill -HUP pid where HUP is the "abbreviated" signal name (i.e. with SIG
removed)

The first method is pretty standard across UNIX platforms, the second I know
works under bash.

If the above doesn't work/returns an error, try kill -s signal pid (sometimes
the kill command is a shell built in, others it's a seperate binary...)

(if you're running bash, type help kill for all the gory details)

Hope this helps,
Mark Crichton