Spec_proc question

From: Brian Christopher Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 04/15/96

Hello All-

I have a question about the magic_user spec_proc. It has two parts to it,
the second being a switch. THe purpose of the switch is to check the
level of the mob with that proc and have it cast the appropriate spell.
My question is this: If the level of the mob is one of the cases that has
no spell, which one does it cast? DOes it move upward to the first
previous spell, downward to the next available spell, cast nothing, or
what? I am curious because I have a bunch of new spells that I'd like to
add cases for in the procedure but would like to fully understand it
first. I assume that since the default is SPELL_FIREBALL then anything
with a level above the highest case would cast that?

Thanks a lot,

   -Brian