Re: Aggressive mobs and pulse_violence

From: Rasmus R\xnlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 04/16/96

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Daniel T. Blue, III wrote:

> How can I eliminate the amount of time between when a player enters a
> room and when an aggressive mob attacks? Right now, players can enter a
> room with a high level aggressive mob, look around, look at the mob, play
> parchesi and get away before the mob attacks.

Havent looked into this, but how about making the check in the
perform_move routine(s) ? I.e. check if the moblist of the room you enter
has AGGR mobs ? Seems like that would enable yo uto kickbutt 0
nannosecconds after the char enters the room.

Regards,
Con

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*                            *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *