OS/2 Port of Patch 11

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 04/17/96

Okay, I've uploaded into the incoming directroy at Cambot, the latest
changes for the OS/2 port of patch level 11.  There were really no code
changes, and only a minor change to Conf.h.  I've included a version of my
Makefile that does compile the mud cleanly under OS/2.

The file also contains an updated version of the OS/2 Readme file.  I can
not stress enough that you make sure you have EMX09b and the versions of
BSD and GCC that come with that version of the EMX runtime system.  As
previous versions of EMX and GCC did not include some files that CircleMUD
needs to compile cleanly.

Dave Carver
Beidler's rules of acquistion:
2.  Every once in a while declare piece
    and feed your opponent only part of his heart.
          -- Jim Beidler, CSCC

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |