CircleMUD onder BSD 2.x

From: Rasmus R\xnlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 04/17/96

Hi.

The mud I'm running has got an opportunity to move to a better site in
terms of space and other stuff like that.
The 'problem' is, that the site is running BSD v2.01. Does anyone out
there run any Circle 3.0 version on such a system ?
I'm asking this even b4 I've had a testcompile/drive there, so I won't
get unneccesary headaches that someone on this list could've told me
about in advance :)

So, my question is (to repeat myselgf :)

 - Is anyone running Circle3.0 on BSD v2.01 (or another BSD version)
 - Are there some special things to take into consideration ?
 - If thats the case what do I do to circumvent 'em :) ?

Thats all,
replyes are greatly appreciated.
Regards Con.

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*                            *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *