Re: containers bug

From: Michael K. Lee (mklee@Sun2.IS.csupomona.edu)
Date: 04/18/96

I made the change, however, whenever someone holds the container,
when you look in the container, it looks in the
one that you are holding, unlike the old way where
you look in the container in your inventory (instead of the one you're
holding).  For example, if you have 3 bags, and you hold one,
you cannot look in 3.bag.  it doesnt recognize it.
Any ideas?
thanks in advance