Showing memoryusage in GDB

From: Rasmus R\xnlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 04/22/96

Hi.

Just for the heck of it, I was wondering if anyone knew if it's possible
to show the memory used at the time or the core-file generation ?
I poked a little arround in the helpscreens of GDB but couldn't find
anything.. Might be I should get some glasses.. but asking you here is
cheaper :)

Regards,
Con

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*                            *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *