Re: Prompt

From: Brian Gray (mandy@tmarts.com)
Date: 04/25/96

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, corey hoitsma wrote:

> How do I display at percentage of the mob you are fighting's hp?
> I've tryed to use:
>
> (100 * GET_HIT(FIGHTING(FIGHTING(d->character)))) / GET_MAX
> _HIT(FIGHTING(FIGHTING(d->character))))
>
> But it just crashes..

  I don't have any insights into why it would crash, but FIGHTING(FIGHTING(ch))
returns a pointer not to the mob ch is fighting but to the tank (the char
that the mob that ch is fighting is fighting).

 -- Mandy, Coding Director of The Multiplex
 -- pccs.cs.pomona.edu 4747
 -- http://www.tmarts.com/Multiplex