Re: Oasis OLC

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/26/96

At 01:44 PM 4/25/96 -0700, you wrote:

>I have the oasis olc and I was wondering how to load a shop into a room I
>have the room in the rooms menu, and It doesn't show up does anyone know
>how to get it to work...Thanks :)

Are you loading the mob into the room? also, you need to have the items it
sells load on the mob or else he has nothing to sell...
oh, and the value of the item MUST be greater then 0 or the shop won't sell
it....

Brazil - IMP of AddictMUD   tolkien.realms.org 4000  or
                             addict.realms.org 4000  or
                                  206.185.33.2 4000