Mob Skills/Spells

From: Thomas Krautz (krautzt@leyla.rzpool.tu-cottbus.de)
Date: 04/29/96

We just added another bitvector to the mob structs and in the *.mob files
that contained the mobskills.
Their actions also have to be defined in mobact.c and fight.c of course.
We have mskill_track for instance, or I completely replaced the mage and
cleric specprocs with mskill_mage and mskill_cleric... Yeah, thats a good
idea anyway to make all the common specprocs into mobskills so your builders
don't have worry about entries in spec_assign etc.
You can add all kinds of funky things like disarm or the intelligent use of
picked up eq, or intelligent grouping of the mobs in mobact.c/fight.c..
It works really well.

Thomas
--
Thomas Krautz                         "If you're that cool,
Johor@MultiMUD (132.230.36.55 4242)    try walking on water sometime."