Re: OFFICIAL FTP SITE for CircleMUD changed!

From: King of the Pridelands (root@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu)
Date: 04/30/96

> I'm happy to announce that CircleMUD's official FTP site from this point
> forward will now be:
>
> 	ftp.circlemud.org

	Cool! :)

> Similarly the WWW site for CircleMUD will be:
>
> 	www.circlemud.org

	Cool again! :)

> Finally, I would be willing (on a *limited* basis) to consider giving out
> names for MUDs under the circlemud.org domain (i.e. names like
> your-mud-name-here.mud.circlemud.org, or something like that).  That way,
> you can always advertise the same address for your MUD even if you end up
> changing sites (you just have to write me mail and let me know your MUD's
> new address).
>
> Note, only Circle-based MUDs will be given names under circlemud.org.

	I'd like to be vw.circlemud.org or something like that :)
My MUD is VirtualWorldsMUD and it will be on hushpuppy.csc.ncsu.edu
(after next week anyway =) )

+------------------+-------------------------------+
|        ,..       | Steve Conley                  |
|      //6_6\\     | root@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu   |
|     ./(_Y_)\`    | tanabi@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu |
|     '//`-'\\`    | tanabi@nando.net              |
|     //|||||\\    | sdconley@eos.ncsu.edu         |
| ** _||`   '||_   | Lord Xan the Implementor of   |
|  \/_||,   ,||_\  | VirtualWorldsMUD:             |
|  (!(!!)---(!!)!) | pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 8000   |