Re: Linux installation help!

From: Michael Buselli (mhbusell@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 04/30/96

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, ShadowLord wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Michael Buselli wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 30 Apr 1996 BUBONIC@CERES.BSUVC.BSU.EDU wrote:
> >
> >      A, AP, D, and N should be enough to run circle.  Which header files
> > in particular were you missing?  Q only has a whole bunch of precompiled
> > kernels, which does nothing to help you.  The K set does have some header
> > files, but not any that are used by circle.  Please give some more detail
> > of your problem, perhaps a transcript of your attempted compile.
>

> 	Ehm, correct me if I'm wrong, but the header files in "K" are used
> for a lot of programs, including Circle.  I though "K" was the Kernal
> Sources!  Heh.

     I had thought that I had double checked all the header files and
symbolic links to header files when I had sent that message, but I
obviously missed some somewhere.  I know that K are the kernel sources.
In fact, that's where I got the idea to suggest that they contain header
files.

--
Michael Buselli
m-buselli@uchicago.edu