circle 2.2 olc & request for builders/coders

From: Cory Novak (cnovak@prometheus.digital-rain.com)
Date: 05/04/96

This may be a pipe dream but I _thought_ I had seen a mod for OLC for
circle 2.2, I've checked the usual sites but cannot seem to find mention
of this beast.  Is there such a thing or am I deluded? (Anyone have any
info/insight?  Am I crazy not to be running 3.0? (I dont want to mod
3.0bpl11 and then have to do the same things over again when we're out of
beta...)

Also, coders & area builders looking for a home may join the Quickening
team at 206.87.85.1 4000 to help flesh out and re-juvenate this very
modified mud.

Cory