Re: Installing Item and Level Limits (question)

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 05/06/96

Maybe if someone wanted to stop newbies from using such 'high level'
equipmkent is implementing another field in the playerfile called
willpower or something similar based on level/attributes/race(if imped in
some systems dwarves may have a harder time of using magical items).
Then when an item is atempted be worn it checks to see if the items
rating is > the players willpower to see if he/she can wear it.  The
reasoning behind this being that you must be able to control the item
before it can be properly used.

Just my two cents.