Re: Paladins

From: Hades (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 05/07/96

> hello, I am adding a Paladin class to circle 311 and making the paladin
> have some of the skills as a warrior and cleric. the cleric part works fine
> with cure_light and stuff but kick doesnt work, he can practice but
> he cant actually kick anyone
>
> In act.offensive.c I added != PALADIN
>
> ACMD(do_kick)
> {
>   struct char_data *vict;
>   int percent, prob;
>
>   if (GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_WARRIOR != CLASS_PALADIN) {

Yeah, that line doesnt work... you are sayghing this:
say his class = 3
warrior = 7
paladin = 3

You are saying: if 3 != 7 != 3 then dont do it.

Well... 3 != 7. You need to make it:
if(GET_CLASS(ch) != CLASS_WARRIOR && GET_CLASS(ch) !+ CLASS_PALADIN)

!= of course, not !+... my editor is laggy, dont feel like editing that :)

Hades