Re: A day in the life... & dual lists

From: Steve Wilson (swilson@WHC.NET)
Date: 05/08/96

Jeremy Elson wrote:

> To anyone who doubts that I regularly get email from *really* clueless
> people, I present this which I received not 10 minutes ago.  (This is
> from the same gentleman who asked me to send him a copy of 'make' because
> his system didn't have it and I told him that he needed it.)
Ick.*grin*

Guess this comes with the territory.  Moderating another mail-list
could be time-consuming.  As noted before, perhaps explanations and/or samples
of basic coding questions (adding skills, classes, spells, spec procs, FLAGS, etc)
under 2.x and 3.x could be put on the WWW (edit & HTML-ize coding.doc?).
The Circle FAQ mentions fixes for the most part.  Updating/adding new mail
archives can help too.  Good luck.

Later Days,
Steve Wilson
<swilson@whc.net>