NEWBIE: Getting corpse question. (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 05/09/96

In regards to the limited access to a corpse question, it took me 10 seconds
to foil it.
Simply summon a fido to the room with the corpse... no more corpse,
everything is on the ground.  Bingo, done.
Hense, putting a check into corpse getting might very well be a waste of
resources.
If you are interested though, I'd look into how corpses are made.  I
vaguely remember all corpses hold the name of the previous owner. Do a
simple substring search against the name of the ch performing the get if
the thing to be got is from a container-corpse.
This, however, leads me to thing that engraving a container should have
that kind of effect.  For more on engraving items, I think Alex put it in
the FAQ.
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside