From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 05/09/96

Just to let you know, the CircleMUD FAQ has been slowly undergoing small
additions over the last week or two, and will be undergoing a... well...
large amount next week (After the weekend that is... visitors.  Mmmmmmm)

As always, if you find anything wrong with it whatsoever, or have anything
to add to it, please feel free to mail me about it and tell me how to
correct it. (=

Finally... the class.doc that was sent to the mailing list within the
last couple of days is going to be added to there, hopefully along with
a few other similar docs... I just have to finish html'ing them so that
they look remotely presentable. (=

Anyways, take a peek, count the spelling mistakes, and have a good
weekend.

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.
http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/