NEWBIE: .patch files

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 05/10/96

I am probably asking to get flamed for this one, but here goes:

There are several pieces of code i've found in the list archives, etc that use a
patch program (.patch files). As I'm not using unix, I don't have a copy of patch.

Does anyone know of a dos/windows version .. or the source to a version I could port? or
failing that, where I might find the specs for the patch routine.. If it's not a huge amount of
work I could code it from scratch I suppose.

I am running Circle on WinNT and using Microsoft C++ 4.1 .. hence the lack of the unix
patch program :)

Thanks in advance.
gbarnett@polarnet.com -- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/