Re: That's it...

From: Michael Scott (scottm@dns.workcomm.net)
Date: 05/10/96

On Fri, 10 May 1996 philipe@basix.com wrote:

> P.S. Does anyone know how objects could be made damageable? I'm
> thinking I could make them mobs and supress their combat messages, but
> I'm not too sure about that one...

	Look at silly's code .. its all implemented for causing item
damage, down to saving throws fer different types of damage vs diff
types of items. .. ftpable at: ftp.cis.ufl.edu  /pub/SillyMUD
I believe.  If you were to cut and paste the WHOLE thing .. it would
take some work.. but i think you can just clip what you want and it
shouldn't be that hard.

                                  Michael Scott aka Manx!
			       FLAMES == scottm@workcomm.net