Re: NEWBIE: bug in "who"

zero@baker.cnw.com
Date: 05/17/96

I figured out what my problem was and the buf was their when someoen
accidentally gave me the advice to put it there.  The real problem was
from when i first edited the sprint and accidentaly deleted the macro to
make lines that were immortal characters yellow.  Thanks to all teh
poeple that helped point out my stupid mistakes ;P

Thanks,
Chris