OFF-TOPIC: to all those that have sites...

zero@baker.cnw.com
Date: 05/19/96

My mud is nearing the point where i want to start looking for  a site so
i can test some of the things ive added out in more of as long-term
setting (currently i can only keep the muds process up for ten minutes or
so).  I am just curious how those of you who have sites came about
getting them?  Do you pay for them or run them off your own computers?
Those of you who have free sites how did you go about getting those?  I
dont have alot of extra money right now and so i am trying to find
alternatives for spending alot of money to get the mud a site.  If anyone
can give me some insight please do.

Thanks,
Chris

P.S. (please dont flame, its labeled off topic :)