A quick question - answer needed quickly

From: Jeeves (philipe@basix.com)
Date: 05/20/96

Hello everyone.  I assume there is a function for loading objects from the
database and putting them in rooms dynamically (as in, whenever a certain
condition is met or a certain flag becomes true, an object is placed in a
room), but what is its name and whate are the params? (I have searched
through the source to the point of insanity - maybe I'm just missing the
obvious)

-- Jeeves
Creator/IMP/Builder of CalaisMUD (under development)