Setting innates

From: Yoink! (xombi@accessus.net)
Date: 05/24/96

just started on the mailing list and coding, so bear with me.

The mud i code on us institution some remorting, and i need to automate
the process. i plan on rewriting the priest code to do this, no biggie.

1.First, i need to change it so that you spend xp instead of gold, and
then the priest will cast a spell on you which would be innate, or
permanent.

this is a duration of -1, right?  I swear i read this somewhere...

2. I'm also writing a dispel magic spell.... how should i work around
innates? it would suck to work so hard to get an innate spell and have
some jerk dispel it permanenetly....

 \ \\   / //                "If I were a dinosaur, I'd be a licalottapus!"
  \ \\ / //  _____  __       __ ______  ___       -Jonathan "Jax" Armsterd
   / /\ \\ ||     |||| \\ // || ||    \\| ||        Harder to killfile!
 / //   \ \\       In God We Trust. All others pay cash.