Multi Attacks...

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 05/29/96

I remember a while back people having a big fuss over multi-attacks and
problems with hitting dead mobs, etc.  I was thinking that rather than a
"HITS PER ROUND" type system, switch to a "ROUNDS TILL HIT" and shorten
the PULSE_VIOLENCE from 2 seconds to short periods of time.

On my mud I have PULSE_VIOLENCE called 4 times per second,  and keep a
static int hit_pulse that increases every time perform_violence() is
called. then in the for loop if hit_pulse % Rounds till you hit just
continue on to the next person.  All interested in finding a way to adapt
this into their code just e-mail me.

Steve
quickey@cyberverse.com