Mob progs

From: Che Lucero (alanche@main.phys.uconn.edu)
Date: 05/30/96

I went and gave up on the circlepbl11 patch, and tried the level 8 one... 3 hunks failsed so i installed
by hand - once i ddi that i tried to make all... it says
make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 177: Unexpected end of line seen

this be the code:
   174  mobact.o: mobact.c conf.h sysdep.h structs.h utils.h db.h comm.h interpreter.h \
   175    handler.h spells.h
   176    $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) mobact.c
   177  mobcmd.o: mobcmd.c structs.h utils.h comm.h interpreter.h handler.h db.h
   178    $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) mobcmd.c
   179  mobprog.o: mobprog.c structs.h utils.h comm.h interpreter.h handler.h db.h
   180    $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) mobprog.c
   181  modify.o: modify.c conf.h sysdep.h structs.h utils.h interpreter.h handler.h db.h \
   182    comm.h spells.h mail.h boards.h olc.h
   183      $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) modify.c

whats wrong?? i tried putting the \ at the end of it even like the others even though its not on the line that precedes the $(CC) string, but it still gives me the same error... whats up ??

thanx.