Code: Changing Stat Range to 1-100

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 06/01/96

I am going to modify my mud's stat range from 1-18 to 1-100. Has anyone here
accomplished this feat? I would appreciate any input you can give regarding this,
especially any problems you ran into.

As I am creating a world completely from scratch, I have no need to worry about
problems with existing world files, player files, etc.

I have a pretty good knowledge of C but have not been working with circle for a
long period of time.

A bit on the configuration: Circle 3.0bpl11 w/autoeq, mobprogs, 12 classes,
guild code has been replaced with my own -- one guildmaster per skill. Various
changes to act.x, etc. Players are not allowed to 'cast' -- objects provide
all 'magic' . I will not be adding OLC, as I have written a windows editor to take care
of the whole bunch of files stored under lib\world -- (not quite ready to release it, but
I will as freeware as soon as I've squashed  all the bugs -- but this isn't an ad for my
area creator :-) )

Thank you for your time,

Gary Barnett
Insanity is doing something over and over again; expecting different results.

gbarnett@polarnet.com -- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/