Dynamic obj descriptions and castle.c

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 06/03/96

Castle.c is only used for that specific area correct?  I took out all of
the stock areas and am writing my world from scratch and was wondering if
i can delete the castle.c file from the makefile and my src.

Also, is it possible to make objects with dynamic descriptions? I want to
make it so althoug gold is still kept track of in the char file that
players will have an object that looks like "x gold coins" where x would
= GET_GOLD(ch) but i cant figure out how to do it without putting checks
in show_obj_to_char (i think tahst the function name) that check if the
item is TYPE_MONEY or not and if it is then

send_to_char("%d gold coins", GET_GOLD(ch));

or something like that. Anyone have any suggestions?

Chris