Keyword for classes/races or class search

From: Rob Stewart (ao134@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 06/07/96

	I've been trying to find a way to make it possible for a player
to type "look target", target being the players race or class.  At first
I thought it'd be possible to make each player have a keyword, but I
dismissed that idea.  I figure I can do it if I can make a
FIND_CLASS_ROOM function and write another command in look_at_target.
Does anyone have a FIND_CLASS_ROOM type procedure I could use, or a way I
can give players keywords?