NEWBIE: Where would I put this spell?

From: Fionn Colvin (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 06/08/96

Hi all,
       I have re-written the color spray spell to be very simular to the
D&D one, however I cant figure out where I should put it as it fits in to
none of the categories. Where should it go?

Thanks in advance

Fionn

  case SPELL_COLOR_SPRAY:
    if (GET_LEVEL(victim) > 6) {
      if (mag_savingthrow(victim, savetype)) {
        act("$n seems to be unaffected.", TRUE, victim, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
        break;
      } else {
        GET_POS(victim) == POS_STUNNED;
        WAIT_STATE(victim, dice(2, 4));
        act("$n seems to be stunned.", TRUE, victim, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
        break;
      }
    } else if (GET_LEVEL(victim) < 3) {
        GET_POS(victim) == POS_STUNNED;