NON-CODE: Cleric.c

From: Brian Christopher Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 06/10/96

Hey Guys-

I am going to be using a modified version of the cleric.c code that is on
the circlemud.org server. My question is this...does anyone out there
have any suggestions for prices for the various spells that are for sale
(various "cures", sanc, heal, etc)? I realise that I will probably end up
changing them to fit my MUD, but I am interested in a good set of
starting values. I don't need my players thinking that they are
ridiculously expensive, or worse, everyone being affected with countless
hours of "strength" and "sanctuary". Then again, finally a good use for
money :-)

Thanks,
   -Brian