Re: WTF is up with Oaisis OLC...?

From: ShadowLord (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 06/16/96

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, i9974319 wrote:

> Class.c compiles fine, the rest to the mud compiles file but.....
> right when it is at the end of the compile and it's putting the .o files
> together here's what is spits out...
>
> Anyone got a clue?  I am not familiar with this type of an error messege.
> Would I just be better off going back to pl8, is that more compatable?

Nothing wrong with the code.  The problem is you removed the redit.o,
sedit.o, medit.o, zedit.o, oedit.o files from the OBJFILES list in the
Makefile or the patch never put them there in the first place.

Undefined reference means that you are refering to something undefined.
In this case, because you are not including the object files which contain
all the functions mentioned in the "Undefined reference" errors, they are
not defined as anything.  It means what it says.