CODE: EXPERIENCE Based MUD

From: zen (ricky.newson@nashville.com)
Date: 06/21/96

I've come to the conclusion that levels are pretty pointless on my mud I
would like to do away with them and opt for a system based on experience.
My only problem is I'm not sure where to start.  I've already mirrored some
of the LVL_defines with EXP_defines and some other small stuff but that's
about it.  I was wondering if someone has tried to implement this on their
muds and could help, or if some of you who switched to skill based systems
could help.

Also, I'm trying to add several more fields on to objects like weapon
type(i.e. Sword, Pole arm, etc.) and I'm not sure how to do this.  I know
that I need to make modifications to the obj structure in structs.h and add
something in db.c and objsave.c but I'm not exactly sure what that is.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.