Re: error mob files

trice@california.com
Date: 06/21/96

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, Adam Furman wrote:

> gcc -o ../bin/circle  comm.o act.comm.o act.informative.o act.movement.o
> act.item.o  act.offensive.o act.other.o act.social.o act.wizard.o ban.o
> boards.o  castle.o class.o config.o constants.o db.o fight.o graph.o
> handler.o  house.o interpreter.o limits.o magic.o mail.o mobact.o
> modify.o  objsave.o olc.o shop.o spec_assign.o spec_procs.o
> spell_parser.o  spells.o utils.o weather.o redit.o oedit.o zedit.o
> medit.o sedit.o -lcrypt -lmalloc

"Undefined symbol xxxxx referencd," means what it sounds like it means.
I tmeans that you've got an undefined symbol (function or variable) that
is being referenced in some code.  Now, if you find out where those
undefined things are defined and include the proper file in the OBJFILES
list you'll be much better off. Check for a Makefile.rej

	-dak