Re: Oasis OLC/Medit

From: Al Figliolia (alfig@accessnv.com)
Date: 06/23/96

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996 lokar@hs.wisenet.com wrote:

> In the MEDIT_CONFIRM_SAVESTRING code...
> I added
>
> send_to_char("In MEDIT_CONFIRM_SAVESTRING", d->char);

There is one flaw with this, I may be wrong but I believe send_to_char
adds that string to the descriptors queue, so that if the mud crashes
right after a send_to_char but before a pulse the message will just sit
on the queue and never get sent. The better way to do this would be to
either use a debugger (gdb or dbx) or to use log, or some other function
that outputs immeadiatly.