Re: patchlevel11 -> final

From: WILLIAM P MCNAMARA (wpm@engr.uark.edu)
Date: 06/24/96

Ther is another option.  That is to make you own patch file.  As you imp
significant new options, create a patch file that will take stock Circle
patch 11 and update it with you changes.  That way when the final version
is released you can simply apply your patch tp it and bring in all the
custom function.  Of course there may be places where this doesn't work
and you would still have to patch by hand, but chances are good that you
would have to do less than if you updated each patch level of Circle by hand.

My $.02

Patrick McNamara
Sarek of Krynn