MOBProgs

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@scratchy.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 06/26/96

	I finally got around to fixing MOBProgs so they work with circle
3.0(bpl11) anyway, the only one I can get to work is the greet_prog.
act_prog definitely doesn't work, and the  others I can't really be sure
(bribe_prog doesn't seem to be doing its job).  Anyway, if anyone's fixed
these problems, please mail me with what I need to do.

	Thanks in advance,

	- Sean

Sean Mountcastle
Take my word for it, the silliest woman can manage a clever man, but it
needs a very clever woman to manage a fool.
                - Kipling