Re: Regarding that flammable post

From: Scott Clifford (malcor@cyberportal.net)
Date: 06/26/96

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Hades wrote:

> Ok, I'll admit, my replies were less than nice, but all of you kinda jumped
> all over me for posting it.
>
> Well i do have an update, I found a way to possibly offer the service for
> much cheaper than I originally thought... would people be interested in like
> $50 or $65/month instead of $100? This is still up in the air but if it pans
> out my costs will drop dramatically.
>
> Hades

heya I would be very interested in a sight around 50 a month , my current
ISP does not allow muds to be run so I have to go "after hours".
Would you make an FTP site also?? say a place for like 10 megs of files
to be placed as needed and others could upload zones,code,tips etc and
you could place any docs on what they might need to make zones,code, etc??
just a suggestion
Malcor