Re: one more quick question about identd

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 06/29/96

Not everything in this message is correct.  I installed a patch for
ident handling that was written by Eric Green and I have not noticed that
people could not login or that the MUD freezes what so ever.  It is
stabel and works pretty well.  I would suggest it if you are interested
in installing an Ident h.andler